So... I haven't posted anything in FOREVER, and this makes me sad :( So I shall find something to ramble about today! lol
So we (Nick, Nate, Ben, JP, DP, and I) got back from backpacking at Sipsey yesterday. It was a very successful trip! We did 7 miles in 4 hours on Saturday! I'm proud of us :) We also had tons of fun. Then again, I don't think I've ever NOT had fun with that group of people :)
By the way, the reason for all the backpacking and hiking trips is because I'm going to Philmont in July! It's going to be great, and I'm SUPER excited!!
I've actually been pretty busy. I've been teaching my nieces home economics, trying to keep up with seminary and church, crew stuff, and then all these trips on the weekends!
This weekend I'm going up to Missouri to visit a friend I haven't seen in two years. TWO YEARS! It's going to be fun, and I'm pretty excited :)
Let's see.... My birthday is in 8 days... I know I should be excited, but I'm really not. Oh well!
I'm excited about going climbing AFTER my birthday! and then more climbing in May before my brothers go off and leave me to work at Philmont :(
Then camp! Yep, working at camp again. I'm actually the handicraft director this year :) Should be loads of fun! I'm pretty stoked, even though a few of my friends from last year aren't coming back :( :( Oh well, I'll survive!
Jeez Louise! I am NOT good at transitioning from subject to subject smooothly! Hahaha. I just kind of bounce from one to the other.. I'll have to start working on that, I just wanted to actually post something.. I feel kind of lame not posting about things.. Oh well, I guess I'll work on that too!
Peace out peeps!
I Do Now
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment