Let me just say, I enjoy when the new year comes around. I'm not completely sure why, maybe it's the promises of change. I think I get that from my Mom, I don't really like things to stay the same for too long. So far 2010 has been good and bad. My Grandpa died the beginning of January, it was nice hanging out with the family, and getting to know Uncle Mark and his family, but of course the sadness of his death hung in the air. But there was nothing to do about that..
I am now the president of our venturing crew. I was the vice president, but our president got elected lodge chief (Congrats Michael!) and couldn't take both jobs. I'm a little freaked, but hope I can do a good job.
We have Winterfest coming at the beginning of February. We'll be going up to Gaitlinburg, TN to ski, as well as other things. I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll fall plenty of times..But it'll be worth it, I'm sure.
My mom, my sisters and I are doing a blog similar to the whole Julie/Julia thing this year. I'm excited. I need to work on my cooking skills... This month we're doing recipes that require a pie crust, and we're making our own crusts. I'm making a Pepperoni Pizza Quiche. Yes, I know. Odd. But I wanted to do something I've never heard of before. and a pepperoni pizza quiche is most definitely something I have never heard of...
Well, that's all for now, I'll try to update more often. Sorry about that. Although, I don't think anyone reads this anyway......Oh well!
I Do Now
2 days ago

Hey my name is in their!!!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog!
ReplyDeleteHaha why yes Michael, it is.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jen, I really appreciate it.