Well, I posted about Cassie, but I didn't say anything about Rebecca! Rebecca Leanne Morrison was born the 7th of July, she weighed 8 lbs 4oz, and I think she was about 21 inches long, but I can't remember. I was going to stay up there and help them out, but I got a cold, and a newborn baby and a sickness that messes with how you breathe isn't a good combination, so I had to come home, a good thing about it is I got to see family friend Matthew!
Last Saturday, I had Trek Reunion and a stake dance, well Nick, Nate, and Ben were down on the coast working, so I didn't think Ben was going to be back in time for the dance, and I didn't want to go on my own, so I asked Michael to come with me, although it was a church dance (which are pretty terrible by the way) I had a pretty good time, Michael on the other hand.......I'm sorry.
Life has been pretty good, I can't complain, (well I could, but nothing automatically comes to mind) the Crew has some fun things planned coming up so, we'll see!
And Happy Birthday Sarah and Mary! whose birthdays are the next two days.
I Do Now
2 days ago

Becca was born on the 10th and she was 20 inches
ReplyDeleteOh Crap! I said the 7th because she was born 7 days after Cassie, I was sitting here reading it and I thought the date was wrong...sorry. and thanks. So so sorry
ReplyDelete